Voopoo Uforce T1 Sub Ohm Tank Review
Features a mechanical knurled top and bottom design with an 8ml bubble glass e-liquid capacity
The Uforce T1 Tank is the follow up to VooPoo’s popular Uforce tanks. This beast of a sub ohm tank has a massive 8ml capacity, and superior flavour with Voopoo’s innovative mesh coils.
Voopoo Uforce T1 has about a bazillion colour options (including the ubiquitous rainbow), mesh coil, slide-fill top cap, resin drip tip, “steampunk” style (not sure about that one) and bubble tank.
Specs for Voopoo Uforce T1 Sub ohm tank :
- 60.6mm*28mm with a diameter of 24.6mm
- Weight 63.7g
- Supplied coils are: Uforce U2, dual coil .4ohms, range 40-80 watts best vaped at 55-65WUforce N1 single mesh coil, 0.13ohms, range 50-100W best vaped at 70-80W
- The Uforce T1 is compatible with: U2, U4, U6, U8, N1, R2, D4 coils
- Comes with a spare straight glass with a 5.5ml capacity. Also available with a 3.5ml straight glass, and a 5ml bubble glass.
- Easy filling with a sliding top cap.
The flavour from the Uforce T1 Sub ohm and the supplied N1 coil is really good from the first puff. After a solid two weeks of use with an extremely sweet juice, the coils still have plenty of flavour and life left in them. Like the original Uforce tank the Uforce T1 Tannk has three airflow holes on the bottom of the tank which is controlled by a simple airflow adjustment ring. There is plenty of airflow in the Voopoo Uforce T1, it handles 80w well without getting to warm. The included drip tip, has a nice look, and is a comfortable height, although it is quite thin it does have a wide bore.
The voopoo uforce rta comes pre installed with the chimney extender and 8ml bubble glass, the tank is quite tall with the 8ml glass, but the capacity is worth the larger tank size. Flavour isn’t compromised by the triple airflow, and the amount of clouds from this tank and quite surprising. In terms of flavour I would say the voopoo uforce t1 sub-ohm tank has some of the best flavour I have gotten from a sub-ohm tank. With the mesh coil, flavour is definitely at its best. The longevity of the coil seems to be quite good, and I noticed it require very little breaking in.
The tank features knurling on both the top cap of the tank and the airflow adjustment ring. The tank is available in a wide ride of colours, and is an attractive looking tank even with the large bubble glass. I am a huge fan of flip top and slide to fill designs on sub ohm tanks, it makes filling very easy. The 7mm fill hole is the perfect size for filling with your unicorn bottles, and even droppers will fit without any drips.
The voopoo uforce sub-ohm tank is compatible with a wide range of coils, and the coils for teh T1 are also backwards compatible with the Uforce tank. The tank is available in a TPD compliant version and a standard version.
Pros of voopoo uforce tank :
- The 8ml Capacity is amazing, it is enough to get me through a day or more of vaping.
- Flavour is insane on this beast of a tank, the mesh coil is by far the best for this tank.
- There are a wide range of coils for this tank, so you shouldn’t have any issues finding the right balance of clouds and flavour
- The triple airflow and shortened chimney enhances the flavour without the vapour getting too warm.
- Slide top fill and a large 7mm fill hole make filling a breeze
Cons of voopoo uforce t1 :
- This is a very tall tank, so on some mods it might look a little unbalanced
- With an 8ml capacity it would be great if there was an RBA option for this tank
In Conclusion of Voopoo Uforce T1:
Voopoo has taken the great flavour in the original Uforce tank and improved upon it in the Uforce T1. With the mesh coil, the flavour is right up there with other mesh sub ohm tanks our there on the market. With the huge 8ml capacity this tank is great for a daily carry. I have even dropped this tank while it was on top of the vmate mod, and it didn’t break. The base did get a little bent, however, I managed to bang this back into place and it hasn’t affected the operation of the tank at all. In my opinion the Uforce T1 is one of the best sub ohm tanks I’ve tried, with a wide range of compatible coils there’s something for everyone in this tank.